日记 ♥ You hurt me so deep .
19 February 2012 @ 11:40 AM



I always wish that we could be like them , boy ♥

Boy ,

You hurt me so deep until my heart full of scar .

Keep on talking to let go ,

But my heart has been hard to retain .

My heart feel hurts and tired ,

Who knows it ? Who understands it ?

I wish our life can be like the fairy tale plot ,

You're a noble prince and I'm your only princess (:



You're the reason I'm surviving .

You're the one who make my heart beats .

Without you , my life will be like the past films .

Only black and white , no other colors .

My life will be incomplete without your appearance .

Everytime , 

I can just be watching the shadow of you , walking away .

Behind the scenes , my tears keep on droping down .

I want to run over and hug you tight ,

And say : I love you ♥




I paid so much for you ,

but what I get back ,

is dissapointed , again and again . 


In arithmetic ,
One plus one equals everything .
With the presence of you ,
Completed the arithmetic (:


The END .



You hurt me so deep ,
but I still love you ♥